- 10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ½ oz Wild Roots Raspberry Infused Vodka
- ½ cup club soda
1. Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a glass.
2. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime.
3. Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again.
4. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
5. Add club soda then slowly pour over the Wild Roots.
6. Stir and garnish with the remaining lime wedge.
August 13, 2021
September 22, 2022
Cheers! To the opening of our newest showroom and slab gallery in Nashville, TN.
General Manager and Sommelier Karen Van Guilder-Little of renowned Nashville restaurant, Josephine on 12th shared one of their signature cocktail recipes with us that they call “Ain’t No Sunshine”.